Benefits of Commercial Mortgages & Small Business Loans
If you are starting a new business then you should know that you need startup money for your new business venture. However, dealing with banks can present it’s own challenges since requirements and regulations have become quite strict. A mortgage professional can help you find other funding sources that come with many great benefits.
- Convenient and accessible–Your mortgage agent is always accessible, convenient and familiar. They offer a personalized service, which makes them the ideal expert to help with your business loan needs.
- Multiple loan options–Mortgage brokers work with many different lenders, therefore they have access to multiple loan options, such as term loans, commercial mortgages and business financing products.
- Lower interest rates–Easily find small business loans at lower rates of interest than other bank loans or credit providers.
- Reap the tax benefits– Reap the tax benefits that come along with small business loans. Since the profit percentile used for loan repay your loan, it’s tax exempt, which provide you with some tax relief.
FAQs about Small Business Loans
There are so many loan products and financing options available, and they are offered by a variety of different lenders. Choosing the right lender, product or loan option that best suits your business needs most often times proves to be a bit of a challenge. Each loan or product also comes with it’s own benefits and qualifying criteria. Speak to a financial professional, to learn about the options that may be right for you.
You may be seeking if you’re planning to open a business, acquire new inventory, strengthen the business, or expand your company. Each business will have it’s own objectives, but the financing method you choose will provide you with the financial backing you need.
Alternative lender offer solutions for small businesses, this is no secret. The great thing about them is that their qualifying criteria isn’t so strict, and they offer a much smoother and faster application process that a traditional financial institution. If you’ve got less than perfect credit, an alternative lender will still be able to see your potential and support your business efforts by approving your loan application.
Commercial Mortgage Options
We can help you secure financing, mortgages or small business loans for:
- Retail & Commercial Mortgages, Renewals, Ports and Switches
- Commercial Refinancing and Equity Take Out
- Commercial Construction (Including Freehold, Builder and Land Development)
- Business Capital
- Industrial Developments
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial Equity Line of Credit
- Equipment or Rental Units
- Gas Stations, Car Washes, Restaurants, Hotels or Motels, Schools, Places of Worship, Social Clubs, Banquet Halls, Auto & Mechanic Shops, Senior Housing & Communities, Supermarkets, Grocery Stores, and Convenience Stores
- Residential & Commercial Multi-Unit Buildings or Mixed-Use Properties
- Recreational Real Estate
- Farm Purchase & Development
- Commercial Repositioning & Renovation
- Residential Acreages
- Floor Plans
- CMBS Lending Program
To learn more about other options available to you, speak to our Mississauga and Brampton mortgage brokers by booking free consultation, or call us at (416) 621-1300.