Awards and Recognition
First Time Home Buyer Mortgage
If you plan to live in the home for more than five years, you need not worry about portability, that is, shifting the mortgage to a new property. But sometimes we tend to alter our thinking, so don’t try to ignore the portability option all together. The best portability options afford you the lender’s best rates if you need to add money to the mortgage that can be of use when you want to upgrade your home and helps you select more time to close your new mortgage after selling your old home, try to obtain a minimum of 60 days.Contact Us
New Down Payment Rules as of February 2016:
Purchasing your first home can be incredibly exciting, whether you're doing it on your own, with a new spouse, or with your family. 5% down payment is available for homes up to $500,000 purchase price. Homebuyers will have to put 10% "on the portion" of the price over $500,000.
For example: On a purchase price of $700,000, minimum down payment will be calculated as below:
5% on the first $500,000 = $25,000
10% on the next $200,000 = $20,000
A total of $25,000 + $20,000 = $45,000Book Now
If you plan to live in the home for more than five years, you need not worry about portability that is, shifting the mortgage to a new property.
- Low-Frills Mortgages
If you don’t plan on moving, refinancing or making huge prepayments in the upcoming five years, you can consider low-frills mortgages.
Most first-timer buyers opt for a 5-year fixed rate because they cannot afford an interest risk.
- Hybrid Mortgages:
If you do go variable, look for one that maintains your payment the same regardless of interest rate variations. It’s easier for budgeting and gives you peace of mind if rates start climbing.
We Offer To You
Easy Approval Process
Why You Should Choose
AKAL Mortgages Inc.
- When we say YES! We stand behind our promise
- Mortgage solutions based on your needs and qualifications
- Fast approvals and quick closings
- Save time and money
- Lower mortgage rates due to lender discounts and promotions
- Licensed, knowledgeable and experienced
- Protect your credit score
- The Most Important: Dedication to our agents!
- Bootcamp-3-days: Learn Lead Generation, Products and Underwriting
- Training: Weekly training and industry updates, One on one support
- Mentoring: Specialize in Residential, Business and Commercial
- Lead Generation: Proven successful campaigns to generate leads
- Personal website; mobile Apps; online virtual meetings, e-signatures
- Lenders: VIP access to more lenders and top tier compensation
- Professional office (at no cost to you): Meet your clients at the office