Awards and Recognition
Home Equity Line of Credit?
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a loan that is solely based on the amount of equity built up in your home. A bank can provide you with an LTV of about 65% only, which is much lower rate than before. AKAL MORTGAGES can offer much more. We can get offers up to 80 percent LTV for you.Contact Us
Here Are Some Other Reasons to Get a HELOC Mortgage
Due to the several reasons listed below, a HELOC loan is a very practical financing option:
- It’s a flexible loan
- Use the money for home renovations or as startup capital for a new business venture
- Fund your child’s education
- Consolidate other high-interest debts
- Don’t pay interest right away
- Open-ended loans, access or withdraw funds as you need them
- Pay of your expenses and borrow again
- Make payments on your principal amount at your leisure
- Cash-out refinance
Get a brand new mortgage that is more than your existing mortgage. Use your new mortgage to pay off your existing one, and use the rest of the money for anything you want.
- Home equity loan
Get a second mortgage and keep your existing mortgage.
- Reverse Mortgages
If you are a senior, 62 years of age or older, apply for a reverse mortgage to borrow from your home equity.
We Offer To You
Easy Approval Process
Why You Should Choose
- When we say YES! We stand behind our promise
- Mortgage solutions based on your needs and qualifications
- Fast approvals and quick closings
- Save time and money
- Lower mortgage rates due to lender discounts and promotions
- Licensed, knowledgeable and experienced
- Protect your credit score
- The Most Important: Dedication to our agents!
- Bootcamp-3-days: Learn Lead Generation, Products and Underwriting
- Training: Weekly training and industry updates, One on one support
- Mentoring: Specialize in Residential, Business and Commercial
- Lead Generation: Proven successful campaigns to generate leads
- Personal website; mobile Apps; online virtual meetings, e-signatures
- Lenders: VIP access to more lenders and top tier compensation
- Professional office (at no cost to you): Meet your clients at the office