Awards and Recognition
Put your home equity to work for you
You have worked hard to build the equity in your home and now might be the time to get the equity, working for you. You may qualify to up to 95%* value of your home (Normally 80%) – one of the biggest assets you may own.Contact Us
1. To take advantage of low-interest rates
Don’t let penalties deter you; first, know the numbers. Breaking your contract for a lower interest rate can save you money over time, depending on the penalty and the size of your outstanding mortgage. If you hold a variable rate mortgage, then expect to pay a penalty of three months interest, and if you hold a fixed rate mortgage, then you will pay the greater of three months interest or interest rate differential penalty (IRD).
2. To access equity (cash) in your home
Through refinancing, you can increase up to 80 percent of your house's value less any outstanding mortgages. That’s extra money for investment opportunities, home renovations, or your children’s education. There are several ways to access this equity including breaking your mortgage, taking on a home equity line of credit, or blending and extending your mortgage to your current lender.
3. To consolidate debt
If you have enough equity in your home, you will be able to pay-out high-interest debt through a refinance. For example, if you have a number of outstanding debts, such as a car loan, a line of credit, or credit card bills, you may be able to consolidate all of the debt through the variety of refinancing options available.Book Now
- Break your existing mortgage contract early
You can consider breaking your mortgage early if you want to obtain a lower interest rate or access equity from your home. In this case, you can do away with your existing mortgage and take on a brand new one with any lender. AKAL MORTGAGES can get you offers with up to 95% LTV.
- Add a home equity line of credit
A home equity line of credit gives you access to the equity in your home at your own discretion. You are responsible for interest-only payments each month on the outstanding balance. You can access a home equity line of credit through your existing lender and a small subset of other lenders.
- Blend and extend your existing mortgage
Your current mortgage granter might offer you a ‘blended rate’; essentially, a ‘blend’ of your current mortgage rate plus any additional money you borrow at current market rates. Blended rates are almost always higher than the most competitive mortgage rates on the market, so make sure you compare the blended rate against the savings if you break your mortgage.
We Offer To You
Easy Approval Process
Why You Should Choose
- When we say YES! We stand behind our promise
- Mortgage solutions based on your needs and qualifications
- Fast approvals and quick closings
- Save time and money
- Lower mortgage rates due to lender discounts and promotions
- Licensed, knowledgeable and experienced
- Protect your credit score
- The Most Important: Dedication to our agents!
- Bootcamp-3-days: Learn Lead Generation, Products and Underwriting
- Training: Weekly training and industry updates, One on one support
- Mentoring: Specialize in Residential, Business and Commercial
- Lead Generation: Proven successful campaigns to generate leads
- Personal website; mobile Apps; online virtual meetings, e-signatures
- Lenders: VIP access to more lenders and top tier compensation
- Professional office (at no cost to you): Meet your clients at the office