Awards and Recognition
How Our Mortgage Brokers Can Help
At AKAL Mortgages, we believe that you should not just renew your mortgage loan—you should renegotiate it! Our mortgage brokers have connections to numerous lenders and can help you assess your options and determine which one will provide you with the best loan terms. We can help you compare factors such as:
- Interest rates
- Lender fees
- Annual percentage rates (APRs)
- Monthly payments
4 things that you should evaluate to renew your mortgage
Mark your current mortgage term’s maturity date on the calendar, then count back 120 days (~ 4 months) and mark that too; this is the date majority of the lenders will let you begin the early mortgage renewal process, meaning you could renew early with your current lender without having to pay a prepayment penalty (for breaking your term early). If you’re not ready to sit down with your mortgage broker or lender on this day, you can at least start researching your options online. By identifying which lenders are offering what, in terms of mortgage rates, prepayment options and other terms and conditions, you will be better armed to mediate when you are all set to renew.Book Now
- Consider Your Financial Goals
A lot can happen throughout your current mortgage term. Your financial goals at the beginning of your current mortgage term may no longer match up with your present goals. You could have received a substantial raise at work, lost some income or even retired.
- Be Ready to Renew in the Last 30 Days
By law, your current lender has to send you a mortgage renewal statement at least 21 days before your term is up, but they will usually mail you a renewal offer for their lowest posted rate that is good for the 30 days before maturity.
- Make a Decision
After shopping around, considering your financial goals, outlining your mortgage needs and receiving a mortgage renewal offer from your current lender, it’s finally time to make a decision.
We Offer To You
Easy Approval Process
Why You Should Choose
- When we say YES! We stand behind our promise
- Mortgage solutions based on your needs and qualifications
- Fast approvals and quick closings
- Save time and money
- Lower mortgage rates due to lender discounts and promotions
- Licensed, knowledgeable and experienced
- Protect your credit score
- The Most Important: Dedication to our agents!
- Bootcamp-3-days: Learn Lead Generation, Products and Underwriting
- Training: Weekly training and industry updates, One on one support
- Mentoring: Specialize in Residential, Business and Commercial
- Lead Generation: Proven successful campaigns to generate leads
- Personal website; mobile Apps; online virtual meetings, e-signatures
- Lenders: VIP access to more lenders and top tier compensation
- Professional office (at no cost to you): Meet your clients at the office