Awards and Recognition
Are you having difficult qualifying for a traditional mortgage loan? Or are you on a short timeline and unable to wait around for the bank to make its final approval? If you are in either of these situations, you may be interested in a private mortgage loan. This type of financing is faster and much easier to qualify for, as the private lender will base your approval mainly on the equity of your home (up to 90% of the home’s value) rather than your credit history or proof of income.Contact Us
A private mortgage may be the best solution for you if:
- You were already turned down by the bank for a traditional mortgage loan
- You struggle with poor credit
- You have income that cannot be verified
- You do not have time to wait for the approval process of a traditional loan
- You have unconventional mortgage needs (such as for residential or mixed-use properties)
- The application process
Private lenders offer online applications that don’t focus on scrutinizing your financial life but rather it focuses on getting you the amount you need.
- The personalized service
The mortgage specialist that you work with often knows the inside details of your financial situation and the pros and cons that help them avail you the best options for you as a personalized service.
- Freedom of choice
One positive point about a private mortgage is that you can select who you want to work with. When you go for a traditional mortgage lender you need to go with the person assigned by the bank for you.
We Offer To You
Easy Approval Process
Why You Should Choose
- When we say YES! We stand behind our promise
- Mortgage solutions based on your needs and qualifications
- Fast approvals and quick closings
- Save time and money
- Lower mortgage rates due to lender discounts and promotions
- Licensed, knowledgeable and experienced
- Protect your credit score
- The Most Important: Dedication to our agents!
- Bootcamp-3-days: Learn Lead Generation, Products and Underwriting
- Training: Weekly training and industry updates, One on one support
- Mentoring: Specialize in Residential, Business and Commercial
- Lead Generation: Proven successful campaigns to generate leads
- Personal website; mobile Apps; online virtual meetings, e-signatures
- Lenders: VIP access to more lenders and top tier compensation
- Professional office (at no cost to you): Meet your clients at the office